2. I have a good instructor.
3. I like the other students.
4. Tai Chi practice has strengthened my knee.
5. Tai Chi is challenging.
6. Tai Chi makes me think about martial arts in a different way.
7. Tai Chi pushes me out of my comfort zone.
8. I think it makes me a better instructor of Okinawa Kenpo because it reminds me what it is like to be a new/beginner student.
My husband said "O.K." as I walked out the door.
Photo Credit: My sister sent me this photo she took on her recent vacation. There is a bison in the foreground covered in snow. I liked the picture and she gave me permission to share it.