Monday, September 27, 2010

Kicked In The Head

Ok..not really but it is how I feel.

I am dealing with the worst sinus infection I ever had. I missed two days of work and I am on ten days of Antibiotics and Prednisone. I woke up one day last week and half my face was swollen. Thankfully, most of the swelling is gone and I am back to work.

I want to thank all the readers of this blog! I appreciate the comments, readers and followers. I apologize for my delayed responses to comments and my own lack of commenting on other blogs sites. I have over 115 posts in my Google Reader to catch up on.

Here's to a better week!

12 comments:

SueC said...

Home you're feeling better soon Michele.

Michele said...

Thanks Sue! :)

I don't react well to prednisone. It makes my face red and it makes me hungry.

Ariel said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Michelle. Get well soon!

Michele said...

Thanks Ariel!

Sandman said...

Here's to you feeling better :-)

Michele said...

Thanks Sandman!

Felicia said...

The good thing about prednisone is that you can drink when you're on it (I think :-)! Have some wine and get better soon, Michele...

Michele said...

Thanks Felicia!

Mathieu said...

get better!

Journeyman said...

Hope you're continuing to mend.

BobSpar said...

This sinus thing has knocked out a lot of people at work and in my town. Rest up!

Michele said...

Thanks everyone!