Monday, January 14, 2013

White Envelope

A few weeks ago, I was handed a white envelope by Fritz who is one of my training partners.   The content of the envelope....pictures.  I don't know about you but I don't like to get my picture taken.  I thanked Fritz and put the white envelope in my weapon bag.  It remained buried in the bag until I discovered the pictures last Wednesday during a black belt workout.  The pictures were taken in June 2012 during IKKF testing.  I paged through the photos critiquing my stances and weapon positions (bo, tekkos).  Did I mention that I hate getting my picture taken?

I guess I am feeling brave or perhaps crazy because I am sharing a few of the photos from the white envelope on the Photos page.

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Those pictures look familiar....oh look, there I am!

Michele said...

Yes indeed... :)

You look great!

jc said...

bravery is good; so were the pics. thanks for sharing...

Michele said...

Thanks JC!

Buy Contact Lenses said...

This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!