Sunday, December 23, 2007

Where's Elly??

It is two days before Christmas and I have a dilemma. My daughter lost her favorite stuffed elephant - Elly. My daughter took her everywhere. Elly was almost part of the family. Elly has been on countless family outings and even was hidden in a purse during my daughters First Penance. Elly has been lost since Halloween.

I asked my daughter what she wanted for Christmas. I expected the usual .. Mio Pet, Barbies and of course the wii. That was not the response I got. She told me that she asked Santa to return Elly to her. I truly believe that the miniature elephant is somewhere hidden in the house. Needless to say, I have been searching the house room by room but no Elly.

Well, got to get back to looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. I flushed my piggy stuffed animal down the toilet once.

Kim said...

Did you find Elly yet?