Ok...my daughter is not a teenager yet. She thinks she is a teenager despite the fact she only turns twelve next week. Outings at the mall with friends and talking about boys are on the top of her priority list.
Just for fun.
Benefits of Being a Martial Arts Practitioner While Raising a Teenage Daughter
1. All prospective dates will enter the house through the dojo while class is in progress.
2. If no class is in progress, it would be a great time to clean the sword collection.
3. Introduce prospective boyfriends to ALL our karate friends.
4. Suggest the location of the first date be a self-defense class.
5. Make sure to volunteer him as the Uke.
Suggestions are welcome! :)