Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just Random Thoughts

I thought that I would have more time during the summer. I was wrong.

- I bought a used car last November and I hate it. Every single warning light is illuminated on my dashboard. I called the dealer to make an appointment and the moment I made the call ALL the lights went out. I am not kidding. The next time I turned on the ignition ... the lights were back on. I want to trade in this car. I think it might be cursed.

- I registered for a three day karate camp today. Last year I could not participate, I could only watch. It was the only training camp that I missed in 15 years.

- I spend three hours cutting fabric apples tonight. My daughter is involved in community theater and the setting for this play is an apple farm. The practices are Monday - Thursday from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Note to Anonymous #1 - You have to come to the play.

- Tonight at practice a 10 year old boy went running by my daughter and hit her in the arm. He muttered "sorry" as he ran out the door. She stood there crying holding her bruised arm. I think he should have stopped to see if she was o.k.

- I just recently got digital cable. I love Exercise TV. In addition to karate and the gym, I have been selecting two 10 minute workouts to start my day.

- I am looking forward to karate class on Wednesday.

- Knee feels great! There have been a few days that I did not think about it at all.

No comments: