Recipients of the "Lemons" award are asked to:
* Post the logo on your blog.
* Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
* Link to the nominees within your blog post.
* Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award.
I would like to pass on this award to Martial Arts Mom. MAM is a mother and a martial arts student. Her blog is one of my favorites. You can tell by reading her blog that she is a dedicated and enthusiastic karate student. Since the start of 2009, she has been going through a rough time. You can stop by her blog and read her story. In one of her recent posts, Just MAM.., she says:
The way I feel when I'm in class is the way I want to feel all the time...confident, not as self-conscious. I feel like the me before I was part of a twosome. I feel like I am gradually becoming MAM...just MAM
I read her post and her inner strength was shinning through. It is because of her strength that I send the "When Life Gives You Lemons" award to Martial Arts Mom.