Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pictures on the Wall

I spent all day yesterday at a training session at the Federation Honbu. I left the event exhausted, grateful and feeling incredibly lucky. During a small break, I took the opportunity to look at the posters and pictures on the wall. Inspiring teachers, history, friends, memories and events are depicted throughout the dojo. I have looked at the photos many times over the course of my training. Each time I am at the Honbu, I make sure to walk around the dojo and take everything in.

I have wonderful instructors and I am so glad to be part of the Federation.

I am having some computer issues. I can not leave comments on my own blog (only on my home computer) and have yet to figure out why. Thanks for the recent comments and I will respond soon.

No comments: